15+ Elliot Page Em Juno Pictures

15+ Elliot Page Em Juno Pictures. Born february 21, 1987) is a canadian actor and producer. I'm just like losing my faith with humanity.

Ellen Page, de "Juno" y "Umbrella Academy", anuncia que es ...
Ellen Page, de "Juno" y "Umbrella Academy", anuncia que es ... from cdn.latinus.us
© netflix the umbrella academy | © netflix. Elliot page has come out as transgender. The actor's breakthrough role came in 2007, when he starred as the.

Hi friends, i want to share with you that i am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is elliot, he wrote on instagram.

I feel lucky to be writing this. Actor elliot page announced that he is transgender and nonbinary in a personal message shared with fans on instagram today. I feel lucky to be writing this. Juno and umbrella academy star elliot page is coming out as trans.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url